Friday, July 31, 2009

Wildflower Walk Tupancy Links

'Wildflower Walk' 8x10 pastel
There is a place on Nantucket called Tupancy Links. It was a golf course and now is a great place to walk and find wildflowers like these! This has been the week for wildflowers! Both galleries I am in sold paintings and one is working with a client who wants several so I had to bring more over today. I love to paint them so it is a pleasure!
Next Saturday August 1st I will be doing a demo at High Country Art Gallery in Blue Ridge Georgia. I'll be there starting at noon. Come by to say hello if you are in the area and stay for Marsha Savage's opening of her show "It's the Journey" at the old courthouse in Blue Ridge. The opening reception is from 4-6. It will be a great day of art!

No comments:

Post a Comment